Saturday, November 10, 2012

WENK WENK!

The last day of school was so bitter sweet. In every class I had I had to say goodbye to everyone. Every teacher said it was a pleasure and I told them I had a lot of fun (even if I didn't) and I was sad to go. At lunch, I sat down, finally satisfied with the food that the cafeteria had made. It was chili and baked potato day and I was pumped. I sat down and put my tray on the table... And then the fire alarm went off. I was PISSED! I got up and started toward the exit when Michael and Kevin stopped me. They handed me my tray and told me to take it outside, so I did. I waited for the fire alarm to stop with my tray in hand and Michael and Kevin laughing at me and taking pictures. Needless to say, I had a good lunch and I did get to get my chili and baked potato. After lunch I went to ceramics and got my pieces out if the kiln. It all looked perfect. After ceramics I want to my voice lesson instead of drawing and painting II, It was my last lesson and it was frustrating. My teacher decided that I needed to start singing with feeling and I know I can do that, but only when I'm confident with what I'm singing, and I was not confident at all. She was getting frustrate because I wasn't singing with feeling and I was getting frustrated because I couldn't sing. By the ended it was good and I was sad to not have lessons anymore, but those lessons were so frustrating. Maybe I'll take voice lessons when I get back. I feel like I should. After my lesson I walked around Eastman and got to see the theater and the music library. It is really beautiful downtown and around that area. That night we went out be saw a girl who goes to PMHS. She was singing at a enemy for breast cancer. She sang jazz music and she was amazing. Afterwards a couple of us went back to Sarah's house and hung out. It was an exhausting last day of school and tomorrow is my last day in New York al together. I can't wait for my party tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment