Monday, November 5, 2012

MONDAY MADNESS

But not really Monday madness because today was very relaxed. Same old morning schedule except in a new household. The Flynn's took me in yesterday and this morning neither Sarah nor I got ready on time. Although we were late to get ready we were not late to school ad I went to history and then AP lang just like normal. In chorus we listened to the concert and gave comments about the performance. In voice class I got to practice the song I just learned Friday and I will get to sing it for the teach, Mrs. Rice, or the first time to receive pointers. Lunch was awesome, as usually. In ceramics I continued to work on my beautiful coil pot, which I'm hoping will replace the pot I broke right before I left for New York. In drawing and painting II I got to work even more with detail as I started the value part of my drawing of Dylan and Natasha. After school Sarah, Todja, and I went back to Sarah's where we played and sang for almost 3 hours before dinner, shower, and bed. It was an exhausting day and I just want to sleep. GOOD NIGHT WORLD! (Below is a picture that Michael drew of me today. It is his version of me as my favorite character from a television show called Adventure Time. He girls name is Marceline and she is a vampire who plays this sick red bass. THANKS MICHAEL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment